Friday, November 11, 2005

I'm beat

I'm pretty tired today...Worked an extra hour and a half. Wednesday and Thursday for me were fine, but today I hit a wall. Today is my Wednesday so two more to go for this week. We're starting to prep for the Sunday Brunch now. Today, I was able to put together six massive cheese displays. Two of blues, two softs, and two hards...was nice to learn so different presentation styles and also the variety that's out there.
Blues:
Stilton
Roquefort
Amish
Gorgonzola
Maytag
Softs:
Fontina
Goat
Camebert
Morbier
Brillat Savarin
Taleggio
Hards:
Asiago
Gruyere
Gouda
Manchengo

Each morning when I go in, it seems like I'll all get out on time, if not early. Never happens. Oh well...

Off to make some dinner and soak my feet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why do you keep deleting comments on your blog?

Amy Kohen said...

Because its junk mail.